REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
We handle refunds and cancellations on a case-by-case basis with the ultimate objective of satisfying the customers. We stand by our goods and services and want customers to be satisfied with them. We’ll always do our best to take care of Warriors!
We hope that you love your purchase from kindnesswarrior.com. If you are not totally happy with your purchase, you have 30 days to be refunded the full amount less S&H. All items must be unworn and unwashed. All sale apparel is final.To initiate a return or exchange please email email@example.com and include a short note quoting your order number or email address from the other as well as the details of your request and we will provide further instruction. We will cover the cost of shipping the new item back to you.
We only accept returns and exchanges for items purchased through our website at www.kindnesswarrior.com. We are not able to accept returns for items purchased through 3rd party retailers, studios or stores. We recommend initiating a return with the retailer you purchased them from. They should be able to help you further.
Any item purchased at an market, event or festival is FINAL SALE and non-refundable, non-returnable, unless the item is defective. We offer special sale pricing for events, so we thank you for your understanding on this policy! We cannot honour festival pricing for our online items.
1) To initiate a return or exchange, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll need your order # or the email address used to place the order. If your order was damaged or defective upon receipt, please attach a photo of the defect. Please note that refunds will only be issued for items that are unworn and unwashed with tags attached (unless the item was damaged upon receipt). Please note that Flash Sale items are final sale. No exchanges or refunds.
2) After your return or exchange has been approved by e-mail, please include in your return package a short note quoting your order number, the details of your request, your shipping address and your e-mail address.
3) Ship the item back to the following address:
Attn: Sarah Maclachlan
P.O Box 156
Uxbridge, ON L9P 1M7
There are three ways to do this:
- If you have kept the original packaging, place the item back into the bag, reseal it, strike out your shipping address and write “RETURN TO SENDER” on the package. If you put it back in your mailbox (or pop it into your local mailbox), your postal service will return it back to us. Please note that it can take up to six weeks for an internationally-bound shipment to be returned to us.
- If you live in Canada, you'll have the option to purchase a pre-paid printable flat rate Canada Post return label from us for the price you paid originally for shipping. That same price will be held back from the refund of your original order (if applicable).
- Ship the item(s) back to us using the shipping provider of your choice. If you choose your own shipping provider, please note that we do not offer a shipping credit. If you are in Canada, the most economical way to ship an item is to lay it as flat as possible in a large envelope and ship as regular service lettermail without tracking. If it can fit through a mail slot, it can be shipped this way.
4) When we receive your package, we will process your refund or exchange. You will receive a refund notification via e-mail. Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for the refund to appear on your credit card statement. If your item is an exchange, we will cover the cost of shipping the new item back to you.